Want to save your double page layouts as single pages for printing? This is super easy, and only takes a couple of steps!
1. When you first open a template, you should save it under a new name to preserve the template. When you have completed your layout, save it again as a PSD.
2. Open a new blank file:
File > New > Blank File
[when the Blank File box comes up - Set to 12 inches by 12 inches(or 8 inches by 8 inches), 300 DPI, RGB Color, and Transparent background.]
3. Go down to your photo bin, click on your layout, and drag it into the Blank File.
4. Your layout should appear in the blank file as a single flattened layer. It will probably be centered to the new file, so move and adjust the layer until you are satisfied.
5. Save as a jpeg.
6. If you want to save both sides of a layout, simply use your move tool to drag the layer over. Click File > Save As to save the second side as a jpeg under a new name.
7. Viola! You are finished and ready to print!
If you have any questions regarding this tutorial, please leave them in the comments!